Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Deepest Sympathy

Hello everyone!! Wish you all a Happy New Year!! Hope you all had a wonderful time celebrating the New Year. 

It's time for a new challenge here at the Fairy Tale Challenges - from now on, the challenges start on Tuesdays. Our first challenge this year is - Anything Goes.

Here's what I made to inspire you:



I've been wanting to try this masking technique for a long time. I used the Dogwood flower stamp from STAMPlorations. I masked the flower and masked off a rectangle around it and spongged the rectangle with distress ink. I colored the flowers with marker. The sentiment is from Inspired by Stamping - Big Sympathy. I stamped it with grey ink.

Do check out the Fairy Tale Challenge blog for more inspiration. This is my last post as a Guest Designer for them. I had a  nice time.

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know your comments. Have a great day!

Submitting this to:





5 comments:

Suchi said...

A wonderful sympathy card! Happy New Year Berina! :)
Suchi xx

SD pooja said...

Loved the choice of colors for theme !

Dr Sonia S V said...

Subtle , simple and beautiful Berina!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

UTs Hobby Time said...

Beautiful card. Love the pink and grey color combo.

Happy New Year Berina.

Saraxx

Deepti said...

Beauty ! Fabulous design and coloring