Hello everyone!! Hope you are having a great day so far. I'm here to share a Christmas card using one of the Power Poppy Stamps.
I stamped the image from Power Poppy - Glistening Paperwhites on kraft cardstock and colored it with Crayola pencils. The sentiment is also from the same stamp set. I adhered ScorTape of 1/8" thickness to create a border around the panel and embossed it with green embossing powder from Stampendous. I added a few Nuvo drops in color Bottle Green.
This is a simple and easy card to make. Hope you like it. Do let me know your thoughts.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week ahead.
Submitting this to:
- Addicted to CAS - Florals
- Addicted To Stamps - CAS
- CAS on Sunday - Color me pretty
- CropStop - September Linky Party - I used Crayola pencils
- HLS Christmas - Anything Goes optional sparkle
- Mod Squad Challenges - The Heat is on
- Penny Black - Christmas
- Power Poppy - Get krafty
- SSS Monday - Shimmer and Shine
- SSS Wednesday - CAS
- The Merry Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas
- Word Art Wednesday