Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing another card that I made for the Winnie & Walter 4th birthday bash challenges.
I stamped the poinsettia from the In Bloom: Elsa's Flora stamp set. with DI Antique Linen on watercolor card stock. I then masked it and stamped the pineleaves with DI Forest Moss and DI Peeled Paint and I used second generation stamping as well. I started watercoloring the poinsettia with DI Barn Door. I didn't have any other shades of red DI, so I used my cheap markers to add some shading and blended it out with a wet brush. Finally I used a red sharpie marker to add the veins. For the center, I watercolored with DI Scattered Straw and added some accent with a gold glitter gel pen. I used a wet brush to kind of blend the pine leaves to give them a watercolored look. I stamped the sentiment from Our Daily Bread Designs Christmas Mini Set. I adhered the water colored panel on to an A2 card base.
This cars was inspired by Lydia's card:
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day.
Submitting this to:
- w&w 4th Birthday Bash | Watercolor with a Twist Challenge with Heather- I used a red sharpie to add veins and a gold glitter gel pen to add the center.
- w&w 4th Birthday Bash | Repetitive Stamping Challenge with Crystal
- w&w 4th Birthday Bash | Four Challenge with Shay - I used 4 stamps to create the bouquet - a poinsettia and 3 pine leaves.
- w&w 4th Birthday Bash | Comeback Challenge with Taheerah - I was inspired by Lydia's card shown above.
- Merry Monday Christmas Challenge - Poinsettias
- SSS Monday Challenge - Garden inspiration
- Penny Black Challenges - Love, Hearts or Flowers
- Stamping Sensations - Anything with Flowers
- Word Art Wednesday
- HLS Christmas Challenge - Anything goes optional hearts
- HLS Watercolor Challenge - Anything Goes, optional hearts
- Rudolph Days Challenges