Hello everyone! I have another card for the Winnie & Walter 4th Birthday Bash challenges. This time I made a Christmas card.
I repeatedly stamped the different pine leaves from the In Bloom: Elsa's Flora stamp set. I used 3 different inks - Hero Arts – Forever Green, Memento – Cottage Ivy and Simon Says Stamp – Beanstalk Green. Between the 3 different shades of green and first and second generation stamping, I got a variety of different shades. I also stamped a few berry branches and colored them with Copics. I stamped a few pine cones on a scrap piece of paper and colored them and fussy cut it. I also gold embossed few jingle bells from Comfort + Joy stamp set on scrap piece of paper and fussy cut it. I gold embossed the sentiment as well, from the Power Poppy Glistening Paperwhites stamp set. I adhered the pine cones and the jingle bells onto the stamped panel. I added some golden twine to hang the jingle bells. Adhered the entire thing on to a card base.
I hope you like my card today. This design was inspired by Mayuri's card here (for some reason, I'm not able to copy the pic here).
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day!
Submitting this to:
- w&w 4th Birthday Bash | Comeback Challenge with Taheerah
- w&w 4th Birthday Bash | Use Your Scraps Challenge with Kelly - Pine cones and jingle bells stamped and embossed on scrap pieces of paper
- w&w 4th Birthday Bash | Repetitive Stamping Challenge with Crystal
- w&w 4th Birthday Bash | Four Challenge with Shay - 4 berry branches, 4 colors (gold, brown, green and red)
- All Sorts - I spy something beginning with B
- Merry Monday - Photo inspiration
- The Merry Christmas Challenge
- Word Art Wednesday
- HLS Christmas Challenge - Anything goes optional hearts