Hello everyone! Today I'm on the Tubby Craft blog, sharing these 2 cards using the new Floral Peony stamp set. I used Copics to color the flowers.
For the first card, I embossed the flowers and leaves on vellum and colored them with Copics. I used the white pearl embossing powder for embossing.
I did no-line coloring with Copics and did some ink blending. I loved coloring this flower.
To see more details about how I made this card, please visit my post on the Tubby Craft blog here.
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day.
Submitting this to:
- A2Z Scrapbooking Challenge - Anything Goes
- Addicted To Stamps - Thank you
- Dies R Us Challenge - Frame it - used oval die for cutting the window in the first card.
- HLS Anything Goes with Dies - used oval die for cutting the window in the first card.
- Mod Squad Challenge - Color Your Vellum
- Word Art Wednesday