Hello everyone! I'm on the Craftwell blog today with this lovely vintage style birthday card with flowers and pearls.
I used a lot of dies (kind of new to me ;) ) in this card! Dies I used are from Spellbinders and Inspired By Stamping and the sentiment is from Verve Stamps. It makes me really happy to be back at making flowers. I also used the Hero Arts Glorious Petals stencil for the background. For the complete list of supplies and the steps on how I made it, please visit my post here on the Craftwell blog.
How do you like this card? Please do let me know in the comments.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!
Submitting this to:
- A2Z Scrapbooking Challenges - Flower Power - Used Hero Arts Glorious Stencil for background
- A Blog Named Hero - Favorite Hero Arts Products - Stencils (used Glorious Petals stencil)
- Dies R Us Challenges - Anything Goes - Used Spellbinders dies
- Paru's Card Making Challenges - Flowers
- SSS Monday Challenge - A Trio of Something - 3 flowers
- SSS Wednesday Challenge - Birthday
- Word Art Wednesday