Hello everyone! I'm on the Tubby Craft blog today. Here are the cards I'm sharing over there:
I colored the butterfly, the flowers and the leaves with Copics. I used the Hero Arts Deco pattern stencil to apply the Light Pink ink for the background. Here's another view of this card:
For the second card, I decided to go clean and simple, with a ink blended background.
Here's my post over at the Tubby Craft Blog. I would love to know your thoughts and comments on these cards.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.
Submitting this to:
- A Blog Named Hero - Favorite Hero Arts Product - Stencils - I used the Deco Pattern stencil in the first card
- A2Z Scrapbooking Challenge - Flower Power - First card - Used Hero Arts Deco Pattern stencil as well
- ModSquad Challenge - Simply clean - second card
- Paru's Card Making Challenge - Flowers - First card
- SSS Wednesday Challenge - Happy Birthday
- Stamping Sensations - One for the Girls
- Word Art Wednesday