Thursday, January 24, 2019

Poinsettia

Hello everyone!! After a long time, I'm posting a Christmas card that I made with a PowerPoppy image, today.


Most of you, who follow me for sometime might know that I love Marcella's floral images! This poinsettia (Poinsettia and Pomegranates Digital stamp) is no exception!! I loved coloring it with Copics. I made this card sometime back, but didn't get to share it then. I just adore the beauty of the curled leaves of the poinsettia!! The sentiment is from another PowerPoppy clear stamp set called Glistening Paperwhites, which I heat embossed with Gilded embossing powder from Brutus Monroe. I added thin strips of double sided adhesive on the sides of the card base and added gold foil. Then I adhered the poinsettia panel on to it.

How do you like this card? Please do let me know in the comments below. Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!!

Submitting this to:

4 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

This is beautiful with the gold on the card sides.xx

SD pooja said...

It's beautifully colored !!

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Berina, such an elegant design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Julie Koerber said...

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL Berina! Your coloring is so stunning and I love the gilded accents!