Monday, April 15, 2019

Spring Wreath

Hello everyone!! I'm on the Craftwell blog today with this Spring card with a wreath.


I die cut 2 pieces of Spellbinders Mistletoe Gatefold die on Brutus Monroe Cabbage card stock. The I die cut the Woodland Wreath on BM Brown Butter card stock. I die cut a few flowers with the Small Tattered Florals die on 2 shades of pink card stock. I shaped them into flowers and buds. I die cut the sentiment 'Thank You' from pink card stock using a die from Creative Expressions.


I die cut a circle out of the front of a top folding A2 card base. I adhered the sentiment on the inside of the card base, so that it's visible through the window. I scored the gatefold die cuts and adhered the flap on to the inside of the card base. I adhered the wreath on to one of the mistletoe die cuts and adhered the flowers to it. Here's a view with the mistletoe gatefolds open:


Here's another pic with the gatefolds and the card open:


How do you like this card today? Please do let  me know!! Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great day!

2 comments:

brenda said...

Your floral wreath is certainly full of all things Spring Berina, really pretty.

B x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card - a fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x