Monday, July 15, 2019

Peace On Earth

Hello everyone!! I'm on the Craftwell blog today with a Christmas card.


Ever since I bought this nativity border die from Taylored Expressions, I've been wanting to make a Christmas card with it. I die cut it out of Brutus Monroe Raven card stock with my Cut n Boss. I love the silhouette look. Then I took an A2 card base and blended the ink colors - Midnight, Plum, Cabana, Lapis and Sea from Brutus Monroe, in that order from top down. I blended a little bit of Phonebook ink, for the halo. I adhered the die cut at the bottom of the card base. I die cut just the star part with Brutus Monroe Sterling glitterstock and adhered it on top of the black star. For the sentiment, I found the perfect one in the Divinity Designs - Christmas Mini set. I heat embossed the Peace On Earth sentiment with Brutus Monroe Sterling Embossing powder.

How do you like this card? Please do let me know in the comments below. Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day!!

3 comments:

brenda said...

Another gorgeous creation Berina, sorry not been by lately, not too well.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the silhouette border die
Carol x

Necromancer said...

Breathtakingly beautiful,thank you so much for sharing