Wednesday, November 6, 2019

JOY

Hello everyone!! I'm on the Brutus Monroe blog today with a Christmas card - yes I'm in Christmas spirit now ;)


I die cut 3 circles out of the plaid patterned paper from the Winter Cabin paper pad and heat embossed the letters J, O and Y using the Uppercase Alphabet Outline stamps with Gilded embossing powder. I die cut slightly larger circles out of Rinea gold foil. I also stamped, colored and fussy cut the holly from the Yuletide Greetings stamp set. The fun part was assembling them all together to see which looked best :) I used a paper from the same pad and adhered it on to the card base. I adhered the 3 ornaments diagonally. 

How do you like this card? Please do let me know in the comments below. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!!

No comments: