Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Snowglobe Spinner

Hello everyone!! Today is blog hop day at Brutus Monroe and our theme for today is our Subscription products for this month.


I stamped the stamp of the month stamp twice with Raven ink and colored both of them with Copics. I fussy cut them both and colored the edges with black marker. I die cut a circle out of an A2 card base and a sheet of patterned paper from the Sweater Weather pad. I placed the 2 fussy cut snowglobe images back to back and placed fishing line (transparent thread) between them and adhered them together. I adhered the ends of the wire between the front of the card base and the patterned paper. I heat embossed the sentiment from the Yuletide Greetings with Gilded Embossing Powder.

How do you like this card today? Please do let me know. Here's the hop line up for today:

Jessica
Berina
Cassie

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Surekha Galagoda said...

DEar Berina
Your card is full of elegance. Love it so much. Thank you for the inspiration. Blessings to you and your family