Sunday, May 10, 2020

Hello Peonies

Hello everyone!! I finally took some time to color an image and made this card.


I stamped the Altenew Peony Bouquet stamp with Memento London Fog ink, with lots of masking. I used Copic markers to color in the flowers. I used YR68, Y38, Y35 and YR31 for the orange/yellow, R59, R29, R17 and R32 for red and G99, YG67, YG63, YG61 nd YG03 for the green. I cut the panel to 4" x 5 1/4" and matted it with black cardstock. I die cut the "Hello" using the Altenew die on black card stock. A tip on black cardstock - not all black cardstock are real black.  couldn't find my good black card stock, the one I had was not really black. I used my black alcohol marker to go over the area that will be visible (the edges) and the die cut as well.

How do you like my card today? Please do let me know. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Deebers said...

This is a beautifully colored card!!! I’m still working on coloring w copics... my coloring does not even come close to this!! Mine looks like a 3rd header colored!!! I keep practicing!!! Again, awesome job!!! Thanks u also for all the colors and supplies that u used!! Very helpfull!! Dee :)