Saturday, April 25, 2020

Christmas Poinsettia

Hello everyone!! Here's a Christmas card that I made a few months back using a beautiful Digital image from Power Poppy.


I printed the Poinsettia and Pomegranates Digital Stamp from Power Poppy with a light border, so that I can do no-line coloring. With the traditional Christmas colors in mind, I colored the image with copic markers. I colored the background too. I gold embossed the sentiment from the Christmas Mini Set from Divinity Designs and matted the panel with a red card stock. I love coloring Power Poppy images and this one was no exception. I colored this image while I was waiting in my doctor's office for the 3 hour Glucose test when I was pregnant - coloring really helped me take my mind off things! 

Please do let me know your thoughts. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!

No comments: