Monday, July 20, 2020

Summer Birthday Flowers

Hello everyone!! Welcome back to my blog. Today I'm on the Craftwell blog with this Summer birthday card with lot of flowers:


I started by taking a card base of size 6" x 6". I cut out the matting layers in yellow and white and die cut the Ornate Oval at the center of all layers using the die set from Divinity Designs. I die cut the trellis background using the Trellis die set from Dare 2B Artzy on Rinea gold foil card stock. I adhered this on the window, in between the layers. Now I die cut a lot of flowers using the Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms on Orange and Yellow card stock and shaped them. I die cut some leaves using the Spellbinders Foliage die set and some swirls using the Spellbinders Floral Flourishes die set. I arranged them all together on the card base and adhered them. I stamped the sentiment "Happy Birthday" from Brutus Monroe Sharon's Script stamp set on a piece of yellow card stock and cut it out in to a banner and added it. I added 1 final die cut - using the Heartfelt Creations Swirly Accent Spray die set. Here's a close up on the details:


A lot of die cutting went in to this, thanks to my Cut N Boss. I love how it turned out, with the bright Summer-y colors and golden accents. Please do let me know your thoughts! Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day. 

No comments: