Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Pop-up Pram

 Hello everyone!! Welcome back to my blog. Today, I'm sharing this cute baby girl card on the Craftwell blog.

One of our friends had a baby girl recently and I decided to make a card to welcome the baby. I used a white and soft pink theme for the card. I took an A2 card base and adhered the front with a baby pink panel. I took a white cardstock panel slightly smaller than A2 and adhered it on top. I die cut the Poppy Stamps Diamond background die on a baby pink card stock and adhered it on the white panel. I die cut pink layers using 2 dies from Spellbinders Fleur de Lis die set and layered it with plain white squares. On the smallest white square, I stamped the sentiment Welcome Little One from Tubby Craft - Fancy Sentiments stamp set. I adhered the layers using foam tape. Now I die cut some flowers and leaves using Karen Burniston - Popup flower pot die set and adhered them on the front.

Now on to the inside, I created a pop-up pram. I die cut the cute little pram using the Crafter's Companion - Baby Carriage die and adhered it as a pop-up using thin strips of pink card stock. I die cut a few baby accessories using the Crafter's Companion - Baby Accessories die set and adhered them on the inside of the card. 

How do you like my baby card today? Please do let me know in the comments below. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day.

No comments: