Monday, December 21, 2020

Happy Holidays

Hello everyone!! I'm on the Scrapbookpal blog!! I'm here to share a quick and elegant Christmas card. It's almost Christmas - how did this happen? If you are like me, still needing a few more Christmas cards, you are in the right place. This card takes less than 30 minutes to make, from start to finish. How's that for a win!


Take a teal card stock panel of size 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". Ink the edges with Memento Teal Zeal ink to give more depth to the card.

I dusted the panel with powder tool. Now take Altenew - Small Moments stamp and go to town with the beautiful fractal pattern! I stamped the snowflake along the edges of the panel with Versamark embossing ink. Now take Ranger Perfect Pearls in Heirloom Gold color and dust it over the stamped patterns.


I heat embossed the sentiment "Happy Holidays" with gold embossing powder and adhered the die cut around the sentiment.

To finish the card, I added a few drops of Nuvo drops in pale gold color.

That's it! Such a quick and easy card to make. 

Please do let me know what you think! Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great day and Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

cebelica said...

Very pretty card. I look how elegant it looks. xx