Thursday, February 25, 2021

Watercolored Flowers

 Hello everyone!! I have a birthday card with watercooler flowers to share with you today.

I bought this Altenew - Happy Bloom stamp set recently and thought of watercoloring it for a change. I haven't used my watercolor markers in a while. I used the Chromatek watercolor brush pens to water color the image. It was definitely nice to do this and I love these watercolor pens. The sequins are from Doddles Paper Playground.


How do you like my card today? Please do let me know in the comments. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!

Submitting this to:

3 comments:

Viv said...

Such a beautiful card, wow great water colouring too. Thank you for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

lostinpaper said...

Looks like you had fun colouring this one Berina, it is yet another beauty!

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful card and love the gorgeous colors you used. Thanks for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge!