Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Peony Bookmark

 Hello everyone!! Welcome back to my blog. Today, I'm sharing a bookmark that I made recently.

I took a panel of white card stock of size 1 3/4" x 5 1/2" and stamped the small floral image and leaves from the Altenew Peony Bouquet stamp set with Memento London Fog ink. I colored it with my Copics. Then I die cut the letter 'A' using the dies from Scrapbook.com. I made this bookmark for my daughter Amelia, so I used the letter A. I adhered the letter on to the panel. I adhered a panel of purple card stock behind this white panel. I laminated the entire thing and punched a hole on the top for the yellow ribbon. 


How do you like this bookmark? Please do let me know in the comments. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day! 

Submitting this to:



 


3 comments:

lostinpaper said...

What a fun and clever combo of challenges Berina! LOVE your wonderful bookmark, your colouring is brilliant!

Virginia L. said...

Thanks for joining the Altenew Inspiration Challenge! Totally gorgeous!

Gailthecrafter said...

Congratulations Berina.