Saturday, March 27, 2021

Anemone Wishes

 Hello everyone!! I'm here to share a Spring card with some beautiful Anemones.

I've had these Modern Anemones from WPlus9 for quite some time now and I haven't used it in a long time. So I decided to ink them up! I stamped the flowers and leaves with Memento London Fog ink and colored them with Copics. I fussy cut all of them and colored the edges with the respective colors. I arranged them on a black card stock (card stock from Hobby Lobby) and adhered them with liquid glue. For the sentiment, I used the stamp from this Just Rite stamp set called Antique Labels One and heat embossed it with Wow White Embossing powder. I adhered the black card stock panel on to an A2 card base and added some Nuvo drops in pink and purple. 

How do you like my card today? Please do let me know in the comments. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day.

Submitting this to:

No comments: