Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Majestic Peonies

Hello everyone!! I'm on the ScrapbookPal blog sharing this beautiful floral card today. I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see the peonies in bloom. Here's a card with peonies, while we wait for the peonies to bloom.

I stamped the floral image from Gina K Designs Majestic Peony stamp set with Memento London Fog ink and colored it with Copic markers. I used RV34, RV63 and RV10 for the pink combo, V09, V17, V15, V12 nd V000 for the violet combo, G99, YG67, YG63, YG61 and YG03 for the green combo and Y38, Y35 and Y32 for the yellow combo.

I matted this panel with grey card stock and adhered it on to an A2 card base. I die cut the "hello" on grey card stock using the Altenew Fancy Hello die and adhered it on the card. I added some Nuvo drops in Purple.

How do you like this card? I love coloring with Copics - I find it very relaxing. What's your favorite medium to color with? Do let me know in the comments! Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great day.


Submitting this to:

1 comment:

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Wow! Jaw dropping beautiful! Thanks for playing along in the GKD MMC.