Saturday, April 24, 2021

Daisies & Hugs

 Hello everyone!! I'm here to share a card that I made recently. 

I bought this Mini Daisies stamp set from Altenew. I stamped it with black ink repeatedly on watercolor card stock to create the circular pattern. I colored the image with Chromatek watercolor pens. For the sentiment, I used the stamps from Altenew Statement Flowers. I die cut it in to a circle and cut off te right end. I matted the watercolor panel with purple card stock. I popped the sentiment on foam tape. Finally, I added some blue and clear iridescent sequins for some finishing touch. 

How do you like my card today? Do let me know. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day.

Submitting this to:

 

1 comment:

Bunny said...

Love these daisies. The card is beautiful. [Bunny]