Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Daisies Hugs

Hello everyone!! Welcome back to my blog. Today, I have a water-colored card to share with you.


 I stamped the flowers from Inspired By Stamping: Asters stamp set with black ink and water colored them with Chromatek pens. I love these pens and I find that I'm using them quite often now. I used the colors from the Altenew Inspiration Challenge. For the sentiment, I die cut the Hello using the Altenew Fancy Hello die on black card stock. I also stamped the smaller sentiment from the Statement Flower stamp set. I matted the panel with black card stock before adhering it to card base.


How do you like my card today? Please do let me know in the comments below. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day.

Submitting this to:

1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful coloring! Thanks so much for joining the fun over Altenew Inspiration Challenge!