Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Happy Thoughts Gladiolus

 Hello everyone!! Welcome back to my blog. Today I have another card with The Ton Gladiolus stamp set - this time, a water colored one.

I stamped the Gladiolus on water color card stock with Hero Arts Black ink and colored it with Chromatek pens. I fussy cut it and colored the edges with black marker. I took an A2 card base, stenciled it with Hero Arts Deco Pattern stencil with Brutus Monroe Sidewalk ink. I adhered the floral image on it and stamped the sentiment from the Inspired by Stamping Summer Bouquet stamp set. 

How do you like my card today? Please do let me know. Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great day!

Submitting this to:

2 comments:

brenda said...

Another beautiful floral creation Berina, thank you so much for joining in with our 12th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge and good luck in the draws.

B x

Wendy L said...

A very beautiful floral card, thanks for joining us at the Allsorts challenge