Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Hello Lilies

 Hello everyone!! Welcome back to my blog. I have another card using the Altenew Darling Lily stamp set.

I stamped the flowers 3 times with black ink, colored them with copics and fussy cut them. I took a black A2 card panel and adhered the lilies on it. I die cut the hello using the Altenew Fancy Hello die on orange cardstock and adhered it in the space between the flowers. 

How do you like my card today? Please do let me know in the comments below. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day.

Submitting this to:

5 comments:

Linby said...

Your beautiful lilies are so lifelike and really pop against the black. Thank you so much for joining in with our 12th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

brenda said...

Such vibrant Lilies Berina and how effective they look against the black background, many thanks for joining in our 12th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Kathleen said...

A really super image and the lovely bright and bold colours look ace om the black background. Thank you for joining our Birthday Challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Diane said...

Gorgeous card! Love the lilies on the black! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us!
Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

Gail said...

Stopping by from Word Art Wednesday to say - thank you for dropping off your art at the bi-weekly challenge - it is always a pleasure and honor to have you join in on the challenge - I wish you the best in the draw for a fabulous prize - Have a blessed day - Gail ~ DT WAW my blog I love Paper https://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/