Thursday, May 27, 2021

Happy Day!

 Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I have another card using the Altenew Darling Lily.

I stamped the lily with grey ink for no - line coloring and colored it with Copics. I cut the panel diagonally, following a video by Jennifer McGuire and matted it with aqua colored card stock. I stamped the sentiment in that diagonal space. I die cut the Altenew Moroccan Mosaic background die on Aqua card stock and adhered it on white A2 card base. I then adhered the lily panel with foam tape. 


What do you think about this card? Please do let me know in the comments below. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.

Submitting this to:

6 comments:

Ellibelle said...

It's beautiful Berina, such a great design and so perfect for our "bright and cheerful colors" challenge at Allsorts. Thanks so much for joining us this week for our 12th birthday celebration!

brenda said...

You really have displayed he versatility of this Lily stamp Berina, thanks so much for joining in with our 12th Birthday celebrations again at Allsorts challenge.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

How lovely Berina, oh I have missed your cards and now had to re follow your blog, hence why I never saw you on my reading list, hope you are well. Have a lovely weekend....xx

Diane said...

Wow, gorgeous card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us!
Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

Ирина Поликарпова said...

Amazing card!😍

Carmela said...

Gorgeous flower!