Friday, May 28, 2021

Bouquet of Lilies

 Hello everyone!! Welcome back to my blog. Today I have another card, using the same Lily stamp set from Altenew. 

I started by stamping the Lilies with grey ink on a scrap piece of card stock for no-line coloring. I colored the images with copics and fussy cut them all. I die cut the Moroccan Mosaic die from Altenew on Aqua card stock and then cut it out in to a oval. I adhered it on to an A2 card base and then arranged the lily flowers, buds and leaves in to a bouquet and adhered them down with glue and foam tape for some dimension. For the sentiment, I die cut the 'hello' using Fancy Hello die from Altenew and adhered it below the bouquet. 


How do you like my card today? Please do let me know in the comments below. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!

Submitting this to:

No comments: