Sunday, June 13, 2021

Yellow Clematis

 Hello everyone!! Welcome back to my blog. Today I have a card using the Climbing Clematis from Altenew.

I recently bought this 3D Deck Planks embossing folder from Altenew and I have to say I'm loving it! I used it to emboss a browns card stock and slightly inked it with Brutus Monroe Macchiato ink to bring out the 3D embossing. I stamped the Climbing Clematis from Altenew with grey ink and colored the image with Copics. The colors are from Altenew Inspiration Challenge. I adhered the embossed 'planks' on to an A2 card base. For the panel with the Clematic, I used foam tape to give it some dimension. I die cut the Fancy Hello on gold card stock and adhered it on to the card. 

What do you think? Do let me know. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog today. Have a great day!!

Submitting this to:

6 comments:

brenda said...

Striking colours and image Berina, thank you so much for sharing a crafty 'I love....' with us at Stamping Sensations June challenge.

B x

Carmela said...

Great take on the inspiration photo. Beautiful card!

Judy Woodland said...

Beautiful card, I love that wood background. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at The Mod Squad Challenge Blog.

Mrs.B said...

A beautiful card, the floral image looks stunning against your background.
Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations, Avril x

Carmela said...

Very pretty! Love this color combination with the images you chose!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous card!! Thanks for playing along in the Altenew June Inspiration Challenge!!!