Saturday, June 26, 2021

Hello

 Hello everyone!! Welcome back to my blog. Today I have a beautiful copic colored floral card to show you.

I stamped the Altenew Statement Flowers stamp with grey ink and colored it with Copics. I embossed a brown card stock with Altenew 3D Deck Planks Embossing folder. Then I inked the raised edges with Brutus Monroe Macchiato ink. For the sentiment, I die cut the Fancy Hello on brown cardstock and embossed it with the same embossing folder also. 


How do you like my card today? Please do let me know in the comments below. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

Submitting this to:

5 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, stunning card. Love your colouring of the image and I can see why you love floral images. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations challenge. Anesha

brenda said...

Beautiful stamping and colouring as always Berina, many thanks for sharing a crafty 'I love....' with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

SewPaperPaint said...

Your coloring is so beautiful! I just love this image and how you've made it seem to jump off the paper! Hugs, Autumn

Tenia Nelson said...

So so GORGE!! Thanks for playing along in the Altenew June Inspiration Challenge!!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is stunning, Berina. LOVE the flowers and your coloring is AWESOME. Thanks so much for playing along with us and please stop by again soon.
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com