Monday, July 25, 2022

Christmas Cardinal

 Hello everyone!! It's July already and I haven't shared any Christmas cards yet! Here's my first one for the year.


I used the Power Poppy - Season of Serenity digital image for this card and tried to color the bird as a cardinal. I will try it as Blue Jay for another card :) The die cut is from Spellbinders - Filigree Delight. For the sentiment, I gold embossed the "Merry Christmas" from Divinity Designs - Christmas Mini set.

How do you like my card today? Do let me know in the comments. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!

Submitting this to:

3 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Oh I love how cute he is as a fuzzy cardinal! The colours are so rich and lovely Berina! And I love hte embossed sentiment over the image too. Beautiful work!

Thanks so much for joining us at The Blossom Challenge!

Gloria Stengel said...

What an outstandingly beautiful coloring! I adore this!!! Thanks for playing the the Power Poppy Christmas in July Challenge!

Lisa said...

Your coloring is perfect for a cardinal, I love it! The red of the bird really pops against the green of the leaves!

Thanks for joining us over at the Power Poppy blog!