Sunday, August 7, 2022

Merry Paperwhites

 Hello everyone! I have a Christmas card to share with you today. 


I love this stamp set from Power Poppy. It's Glistening Paperwhites. I stamped it with the Ink on 3 ink for no-line coloring. I die cut the panel with a oval die. I layered it with green card stock and added the sentiment from the same stamp set. 

What do you think? Do let me know in the comments. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!

Submitting this to:

Power Poppy Challenge

2 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

This is so lovely! I can imagine a whole box of these beauties! Thank you for playing along with the Power Poppy Christmas in July Challenge!

Lisa said...

Lovely choice of colors, they remind me of a nice crisp winter night!

So glad you joined us at the Power Poppy Christmas in July challenge!