Saturday, August 20, 2022

Hello Coral Flowers

 Hello everyone!! Welcome back to my blog. I have a watercolored floral card to share with you today.


I made another card for the Altenew Inspiration Challenge this month. I stamped the Statement Flowers on watercolor cardstock with Ink on 3 Fadeout ink for no-line watercoloring. I used my watercolor pens to watercolor the image. I used coral and brown for the flowers and leaves. I decided to make this into a mini slimline card. I embossed the background with Deck Planks 3D Embossing Folder - one of my all time favorites and matted it with brown card stock. I die cut the sentiment using the Fancy Hello in brown and added it to the card.

What do you say? This color theme is one of my favorites! Do let me know what you think. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day.

Submitting this to:

2 comments:

Daria Z. said...

This is gorgeous! Looks like a winner to me.

Virginia L. said...

This truly is BEAUTIFUL! I am so glad that you are very inspired by this challenge, Berina! Thanks for joining the August Inspiration Challenge!