Friday, August 19, 2022

Coral Wild Roses

 Hello everyone!! I have a floral card to share with you today.

I recently bought this beautiful stamp set from Gina K called Wild Roses Mini. I stamped it with Ink on 3 Fadeout ink for no-line coloring and colored it with Copics. I loved coloring this image. I decided to make this card for the current Gina K Monthly Mix Challenge, which is Add Texture. I embossed the background with Altenew Geo Triangles 3D Embossing Folder and matted with black card stock. The sentiment is from Gina K - Rose Bouquet mini stamp set.

How do you like this card? Please do let me know in the comments below. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!!

Submitting this to:

1 comment:

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful! Love the embossed background panel! Thank you so much for playing along with Gina K. Designs August Monthly Mix Challenge!