Sunday, August 14, 2022

Coral Flowers

 Hello everyone!! I'm here to share a card that I made for the Altenew Inspiration Challenge.


I love making cards for the Altenew Challenge. This month's color inspiration has to be my favorite! So I couldn't go without making a few! I used the Climber Flowers die set from Altenew to die cut the flowers in white and colored them with Copics. For the background, I used Deck Planks 3D Embossing Folder, from Altenew and inked it with Brutus Monroe Suede ink. For the sentiment, I used Fancy Thanks from Altenew and embossed it with the same folder. 

How do you like my card today? Please do let me know. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

Submitting this to:

Altenew Inspiration Challenge







2 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Excellent choice of product and use of colors, Berina! Well done! So glad that you join the August Inspiration Challenge!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the pretty flower on that wood look background. The colors are so pretty.