Saturday, August 13, 2022

Filigree Christmas Tree

 Hello everyone!! I wanted to share another Christmas card using Power Poppy digi today.


I printed the digi in gray and colored it with Copic markers. Even though it did seem a bit intimidating at first, I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed coloring it. I die cut the panel with a stitched rectangle die from Divinity Designs and gold embossed the sentiment from Divinity Designs - Christmas Mini stamp set. I matted the panel with green card stock. I had to take another pic at an angle to show the gold embossing.

Have you started making your Christmas cards for this year yet? Do let me know in the comments. Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great day!!

Submitting this to:

Power Poppy - Blossom Challenge

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Another terrific card! The embossed sentiment over the image is just perfect!

I'd like to say that I've gotten a good head start on my Christmas cards for this season but sadly I have not.

Thanks so much for playing along with the Power Poppy Christmas in July challenge!