Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Sparkling Candy Cane

 Hello everyone! I have another Christmas card to share with you today!


I used the Power Poppy - Candy Cane Classic digi for this one. I did a no-line coloring with Copic markers. I die cut it out with a Divinity Designs die set. For the background patterned paper, I used the juniper branch from Power Poppy - Glistening Paperwhites stamp set, stamped it with gold ink on red card stock. The sentiment is also from the same stamp set and stamped using the same gold ink. On hindsight, I probably should have stamped the sentiment on a darker card stock to see the sparkle.

Do leave your thoughts and comments. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Submitting this to:

Power Poppy - Blossom Challenge

3 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Such a great design Berina! Those candy canes look so festive in your hand! Thanks for another lovely design for The Blossom Challenge!

Gloria Stengel said...

Beautifully colored! Just....so vintage and lovely looking! Thank you for playing along with the Power Poppy Christmas in July Challenge!

Lisa said...

Another fabulous creation! I agree with Gloria, it has a terrific vintage feel to it!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Power Poppy!