Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Christmas Wreath

 Hello everyone! I have another Christmas card to share with you all today.


I used the Power Poppy Beribboned Wreath digi and did a no-line coloring with Copic markers. I gold embossed the sentiment from Divinity Designs - Mini Christmas set. I decided to make my own pattern paper using the juniper branch from Power Poppy - Glistening Paperwhites stamp set. I stamped it with Ink on 3 - Fadeout ink and colored with Copics. I know I know - Juniper berries are not red, but I decided to go with the color theme of the card and color them red :) No berries were harmed in the making of this card ;)

What do you think of this card? Please do let me know in the comments. Thank you for stopping by, Have a great day!


Submitting this to:

Power Poppy - Blossom Challenge

3 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

This looks just like a vintage card. The soft, delicate coloring is just beautiful. Thank you for playing along with the Power Poppy Christmas in July Challenge!

ChristineCreations said...

This is just stunning! The vibrance of the colour on the white cardstock , plus the beauty of your no-line colouring is just amazing. Gorgeous work! Thanks for another beautiful entry into The Blossom Challenge at Power Poppy!

Lisa said...

Your coloring is just fabulous, the wreath really pops!

So glad you could play along with us over at the Power Poppy blog!