Thursday, November 23, 2023

Our Salvation

 Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Hope you are having a great Thanksgiving break with friends/family. I'm guest designing at Word Art Wednesday this month. Here's my card for this Wednesday (I'm posting it a bit late)


I printed today's verse and die cut it with a oval. Today's verse is about how God blesses us everyday, every minute and every second. I stamped the Altenew - Fresh Freesia with Fadeout ink and colored them with Copics. I fussy cut them out. I also stamped and colored the Altenew - Hope Butterfly. I added some enamel dots from Altenew as finishing touch. The color inspiration is from the current Altenew Inspiration Challenge.


How do you like my card today? Please do let me know. Hope you will join the Word Art Wednesday challenge this week. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

No comments: