Friday, November 17, 2023

Glittery Snowflakes

 Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I have a glittery snowflake card to share with you.


The colors are inspired by Altenew Inspiration Challenge colors. 


I used the Altenew - Ribbon waves 3D embossing folder for the background. Then I inked it with Hero Arts Orchid and Passion Flower. I die cut snowflakes from Brutus Monroe glitterstock using Altenew - Layered Snowflakes 2 die set. I also die cut some thin frames using the Altenew - Fine Frames Cover die. I arranged all this on the panel and tweaked them till I liked the look. The sentiment - Altenew - Fancy Peace added the final finishing touch. I didn't like the design until I added the sentiment. I finally added some glittery gems (not sure what they are called, I think I bought them like 6 or 7 years ago). I wanted to add a "on Earth" below the Peace, but wasn't sure how/where to do it. So I left it as is.

How do you like this card? Please do let me know in the comments. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!


No comments: