Saturday, December 16, 2023

Noel

 Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I have a shaker Christmas card to share with you. 


Ok, by now you probably already know that I’m a big poinsettia fan ☺️ I loved this Hero Arts - Poinsettia window die and stencil set the moment I saw it during the release blog hop. But missed to buy it then. But soon, none of the stores had both the die and stencil in stock. Some stores had the die, some had the stencil. I waited for some time, but eventually bought them from 2 different stores ☺️ I just love the ease of creating a beautiful floral arrangement with a window - you can use it without the window too! I decided to make it a shaker window. I used inks from Brutus Monroe, Hero Arts and Memento. The sentiment is from Hero Arts - Christmas words fancy die set, which I die cut in a holographic red card stock. It was super fun and easy to make this card. 

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day!

No comments: