Friday, December 8, 2023

Pink Poinsettia

 Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog! Today I have a pink and purple Christmas card with pink poinsettia. 


I started by embossing a piece of purple cardstock with Altenew - Layered Snowflakes 3D embossing folder. I then die cut poinsettia using Altenew - Poinsettia on pink cardstock and inked it lightly with Mauve. I also die cut the Altenew - Fine Frames cover plate on white glitter paper. This was a bit thin paper, so I had trouble while adhering it down. I die cut some pine boughs using Elizabeth Craft Design dies. The sentiment is from Altenew - Poinsettia and Berries stamp set. The colors are from the Altenew Challenge




How do you like this card? Please do let me know in the comments. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day. 



No comments: