Thursday, January 11, 2024

Blue Carnation

 Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I have a floral card to share with you. 

Recently I bought quite a few goodies from Altenew. The Ratan Stripe die and Garden Trellis die are part of the haul. I die cut the Ratan Stripes twice and the Garden Trellis once and layered them to create the background. The floral image is a freebie coloring card that was included in my order. If you follow me on instagram, you might have seen me post the colored card. I love coloring these cards. I fussy cut the image  and added on to the background. The sentiment is from Altenew - Fresh Flowers- Freesia. 

I love how the background looks. What do you think? Do let me. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day. 

Submitting this to:



3 comments:

Kate said...

Brilliant to combine the two background dies - they look great! And the perfect backdrop for your fabulous florals! Thanks for sharing with us Time Out Challenges!
Hugs, Kate (DT Time Out Challenges)!

Quillish said...

Wow.. love the idea of creating the background! Gorgeous coloring of the flowers. Thank you for joining us at Time Out. Hugs ~ Ishani

Angy said...

Wow what a great idea for the background! Lovely 😍