Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Foxy Birthday

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I have a woodland themed card which I made for my son’s birthday. 

I used the Hero Arts - Jungle Frame fancy die to die cut the frame. The fox is from Hero Arts - Winter Critters stamp set, which I stamped, colored with copies and fussy cut. The wooden bark is from Honey Bee Stamps - Lovely Layers- Wood Vase die set. I decided not to add a sentiment on the front of the card. 

How do you like this card today. Do let me know in the comments below. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day. 

Submitting this to:


5 comments:

Kate said...

Your little fox looks so content in this woodland scene! Thanks for sharing this fabulous card with us Time Out Challenges!
Wishing you and your loved ones peace and prosperity in 2024!
Hugs, Kate (DT Time Out Challenges)!

~amy~ said...

Berina, what fun products! Great card for your son's birthday.
Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge!

Colleen said...

I love how you framed the fox so that the eyes really focus on him!!!

Quillish said...

Wow... I love the 'New' definition you mentioned and what and adorable card and beautiful design with the frame around. Thank you for taking Time Out, Berrina. Hugs ~ Ishani

wienerhoneymooners said...

SUCH a sweet crafty Fox, enjoying the day!!! Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge!