Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Winter Birthday

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I have a white on white winter birthday card. 


I recently bought some new dies from the Simon Says Stamp Diecember sale. The Birthday Wishes and Forest Greenery dies are new from that haul. The Simon Says Stamp 3D embossing folder is also new to me. For the Birthday Wishes die, I used vellum for one of the layers. 

How do you like this card? Please do let me know. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.

Submitting this to:



3 comments:

Helen said...

A beautiful card Berina! White on white is always so elegant and a real favourite!! Greaet to to use your new goodies straight away!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out Challenges! Have a lovely day! :)

My Paper Epiphany said...

Very elegant White on White card! Love the mix of texture and layers. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out Challenge:)

Gerrina said...

So elegant and icy-cold this white on white! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!