Sunday, January 7, 2024

Peace Sprig

 Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I have a card that I made for a few challenges. 


I bought some Simon Says Stamp dies during the diecember sale and this Rustic Sprigs is one of them. I decided to use that on this white on white card. The background is the Simon Says Stamp - Holidy Greenery 3D embossing folder. I die cut 2 of the sprigs and arranged them on the embossed panel. The sentiment is Altenew - Fancy Peace, which I die cut in white and gray. I layered the white on grey slightly offset, so that it appears like a small shadow. 

I love reading your comments. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

Submitting this to:

2 comments:

Kate said...

Love the white on white and the layering of the die cuts over the embossed background! Thanks for sharing with us Time Out Challenges!
Wishing you and your loved ones peace and prosperity in 2024!
Hugs, Kate (DT Time Out Challenges)!

Quillish said...

Oooh this white on white is gorgeous! Love the way you added Peace with a bit shadow visible and am in love with the Ef you used. Thank you for joining us at Time Out. Hugs ~ Ishani