Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Peace, Love And Joy

 Hello everyone! Today I have a card that I made for a couple of challenges. 


I used the Spellbinders - Poinsettia die set designed by Susan Tierney-Cockburn to make the poinsettia. For the pine bough and pine cone, I used the Elizabeth Craft Designs - White Pine Pinecone and Bough, also designed be her. I decided to do a see through shaker window with arch dies. I used a mix of red and gold shaker mixes. The background is Altenew - Deck Planks 3D embossing folder. Now, this is an easel card. 


The stopper for the easel is the sentiment die cut, which is Altenew - Fancy Peace. I layered multiple die cuts to get the thickness. The other part of the sentiment ‘Joy and Love’ is from the Inspired by Stamping -  Poinsettia stamp set, stamped in gold ink. Here’s a better look at the sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by. Peace, Joy and Love for a wonderful new year! 

Submitting this to:

Simon says stamp Monday Challenge - A new start - new year, new start of holiday cards for the year

Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge- Something new - New year, new technique for me (see through shaker easel)

No comments: