Sunday, January 14, 2024

Lily of the Valley

 Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I have an easel card with 3D flowers. 

I used the Spellbinders - Susan’s Garden - Lili of the Valley die set for making the flowers and foliage. It was pretty easy to make and I love making 3D flowers. I die cut the oval window with Tutti Designs dies. The heart flourish on the right is a dies from Heartfelt Creations. The sentiment die is from Creative Expressions - Belated Birthday Wishes, which I die cut multiple times and snipped off the belated. Here’s a pic when it’s closed. 

What do you think? Do let me know. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

Submitting this to:

2 comments:

Greta said...

The 3D flowers are so pretty and so is this lovely birthday card. Thank you for joining our NEW challenge at Time Out.

Nancy said...

So much dimension! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out Challenges!