Sunday, January 14, 2024

Peacock Birthday

 Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I have a birthday card with a beautiful peacock.

Recently I bought some craft stamps and dies from destash sites. This Hero Arts - Color Layering Peacock is one of them. I’ve been looking for them for a long time and finally found it in a destash group on Facebook. I first die cut a white card stock with the peacock die and then used it to stamp my layers. I used inks from Hero Arts (pine and emerald green), Brutus Monroe (dandelion and corn flower) and Memento (teal zeal). I fussy cut around the peacock (even though I already die cut it, I’m not a fan of having white border around) and filled in the white with a light copic marker. I die cut an oval piece with Tutti designs die and stamped the peacock feather on it. The sentiment is from Hero Arts - Tulip stamp set. For the background, I used Altenew - woven 3D embossing folder. 

How do you like today’s card? Do let me know. Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!

Submitting this to:

2 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

This card has so MUCH to LOVE !! The colorful bird, the fantastic background designs woven in!! WOW!! LOVE IT!

Hope to see you join in the gallery very sooN!
Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge!

~amy~ said...

So wonderful Berina! Love that color layering set.
Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge!