Thursday, January 18, 2024

Sparkling Snowflakes

 Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I have a sparkly winter card. 

I used the Simon Says Stamp - Refined Snowflakes 3D embossing folder to emboss the background. I die cut the snowflakes using Simon Says Stamp - Joy Snowflake and Divinity Designs - Snow Crystals die set. I die cut them on white glitter and silver glitter papers. I die cut the sentiment using The Greetery - Abundant Joy die set with the same papers. I layered the snowflakes and adhered it on toe background. I then adhered the sentiment with foam tape. I added some gems to finish it off.  

How do you like my card today. Please do let me know. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

Submitting this to:

4 comments:

Nonni said...

This looks stunning! I love the white and silver glitter card, so festive! Beautiful details, yet a clean design. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

Karen Letchworth said...

Wow, this is beautiful. Stunning silver colors. Thanks so much for sharing this gorgeous card with us at Word Art Wednesday.

Bobby said...

Beautiful card, Berina. That sentiment die is gorgeous in all its glittery glory and the snowflakes look wonderful with it Thanks for sharing your card with us at Time Out.

Greta said...

This is beautiful and peaceful--perfect for our Winter Solstice challenge at Time Out!