Sunday, February 11, 2024

Beautiful Peonies

 Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I have another floral card to share with you. 

I used the Altenew - CAF Open Peony layering die set for this card. I die cut the pieces in white card stock and blended them with colored inks. It was pretty easy to put together. This die set did not have a bud, so I made one with just the inner most layers. On hindsight, I could have inked the stamen part as pink for the bud. I think that would have gone better maybe. Next time :) I used the Altenew - Fine Frames cover die to die cut that frame in white glitterstock. I used the colors from the current Altenew Inspiration challenge. 

How do you like this card? Do let me know. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day. 

Submitting this to:



1 comment:

Kelly Griglione said...

Berina, GENIUS IDEA to make two buds with the inner petals! And that’s how you incorporated the other color from the challenge. Really love your card!